Friday, March 18, 2011

While I haven't been posting...

I have been really busy! But, I haven't really stopped taking pictures. 


I actually kind of had a blog-o-crisis. I felt really, really self-centered and silly thinking that what I had to say and the pictures I take are of any value. I mean, the buildings and such exist outside of this blog, so other people could just go look at them, right? I am not a skilled or trained photographer so my pictures aren't great. I am too afraid to actually get out of my car at the really cool scenes I pass--and not because they are in bad areas, but because I will look like a goon taking pictures of urban decay rather than digging in and helping the people who live nearby. 


There are numerous other such thoughts bouncing around in my head, but there are also pictures piling up on my hard drive, so I thought I would just silence the voices for a bit and post some of these photos. 


First, shots from a ridiculously fabulous sunset last spring. It was right after a rain. The air was golden. It was beyond this world. 







No comments:

Post a Comment